Please note that there is a charge of £1:50 for those who are not members of the Alnwick and District Natural History Society. N.B. Annual membership of only £6 gives you access to all Indoor Meetings and monthly field trips.
- 5th October at 13:30: Ducks and Geese. Meet at Branton Ponds car park.
- 2nd November at 13:30: Winter Arrivals in the Bay. Meet in lay by at Budle Bay.
- 7th December at 13:30: Swans and Otters. Meet north end of old bridge, Berwick.
- 7th September: Autumn in the forest.
- 3rd August: Flora and fauna in the woods.
- 6th July: Dune flowers and nesting birds.
- 1st June: Nesting seabirds and wild flowers.
- 4th May: Spring Flowers and Early Migrants.
- 6th April: Spring Flowers and Bird Activity at Ford Moss Nature Reserve.
- 2nd March: Walk from Hadston Carrs to visit the new facilities at Hauxley.
- 2nd February: Wintering Wildfowl at Boulmer.
- 5th January: Wintering Wildfowl on the Tweed Estuary.
- 1st December: Linton Ponds - Wintering wildfowl and waders.
- 3rd November: Aln Estuary - Wintering wildfowl and waders.
- 6th October: Budle Bay - Wintering birds.
- 1st September: Thrunton Woods - forest walk looking at fungi, flowers and autumn birds.
- 4th August: East Chevington - coastal walk looking for breeding birds and dune flowers.
- 7th July: Barrowburn Hay Meadows - looking at flora and upland birds.
- 2nd June: Ross Bank Sands - looking at breeding birds and dune flowers.
- 5th May: Hulne Park - Woodland and water birds.
- 7th April: Wildlife and Spring Flowers at Hadston Carrs.
- 3rd March: Wildlife at Branton Ponds.
- 4th February: Winter Wildfowl on the Coquet Estuary.
- 7th January: Winter Wildfowl and Waders at Howick Seahouses Farm.
- 3rd December: Wintering wildfowl and waders at Linton Nature Reserve.
- 5th November: Wintering wildfowl and waders at Old Bridge, Berwick.
- 1st October: Autumn colours, seeds, fruit and fungi at Holystone Forest.
- 3rd September: Passage migrants and autumnal flowers at Boulmer.
- 6th August: Moorland and woodland flora and fauna at Holburn Grange.
- 2nd July: Long Nanny tern colony and dune flowers.
- 4th June: Breeding birds and flowers at Harthope Valley.
- 7th May: Coastal flora and breeding birds at Craster. At Craster quarry: blackbird, chiffchaff, 2 swallows and 2 rook nests. At Craster Shore: 5 house martins collecting mud, one pair constructing a nest on a wire! 10 linnets, 3 oystercatchers, 1 skylark and a female wheatear. At Dunstanburgh Castle: a male peregrine, grey seal, male eider, male reed bunting, 10 meadow pipits, 16 razorbills on cliff ledges, 12 razorbills on the sea, about 200 pairs of kittiwakes, 1 pair of fulmar, 2 shag nests, a rock pipit, a guillemot, 12 swallows and 12 house martins.
- 2nd April: Early migrants and hill and valley wildlife at Ingram Bridge.
- 5th March: Early spring flowers, woodland and River Aln birds, Hulne Park, Alnwick.
- 5th February: Wintering Wildfowl and Waders in and around Druridge Bay Pools.
- 8th January: Wintering Wildfowl and Waders at Low Newton.
- 4th December: Wintering Wildfowl and Waders at the Queen Elizabeth Country Park, Woodhorn.
- 6th November: Wintering Wildfowl and Waders at Druridge Bay
- 2nd October: Woodland and Moorland Life, Harbottle Crags
- 4th September: Early Migrants, Budle Bay
- 6th March: Hauxley Reserve
- 6th February: Branton Pools
- 9th January: Caistron
- 12th December: Tweed Estuary
- 14th November: Cresswell Pond
- 11th October: Holy Island