Please note walks now commence at 10:30 a.m..
All walks will last about 3 hours unless otherwise stated and are free to members of ADNHS. Visitors always welcome for a small fee of £1:50. Please wear suitable clothing and foot wear.
- 1st February: Warkworth. A walk along the "Old Water" of the Coquet Estuary looking at coastal bird life. Meet at 10:30 in the Beach Car park (near the golf course).
- 1st March: A coastal walk in the Lindisfarne area. Meet in car park at the mainland end of the causeway at 10:30.
- 12th April: Harbottle Woods and Crags. Meet at 10:30 in the Car Park.
- May: Proposed visit to Chillingham wild cattle. Details later.
- 7th June: Summer visit to Hauxley Reserve. Summer birds, wildfowl and spring flowers. Meet at 10:30 in car park. Please double park in the area to the left of the car park to leave room for other visitors. Suggested donation to NWT for car parking for non members of NWT.
- 5th July: Full day excursion to Ross Back Sands. Meet on road side at Ross at 10:30. OS 75 131369.
- 2nd August: Kimmer Lough. A walk to the Lough observing the flora and fauna. Park on road side at East Bolton OS 81 129 163. Meet at 10:30.
- 6th September: Holystone Woods. Flora, fauna and fungi. Meet in car park at 10:30.
- 4th January: Hauxley Reserve.
- 7th December: Swans and Otters at Berwick.
- 2nd November: Winter Arrivals at Budle Bay.
- 5th October: Ducks and Geese at Branton Ponds.
- 7th September: Autumn in the forest.
- 3rd August: Flora and fauna in the woods.
- 6th July: Dune flowers and nesting birds.
- 1st June: Nesting seabirds and wild flowers.
- 4th May: Spring Flowers and Early Migrants.
- 6th April: Spring Flowers and Bird Activity at Ford Moss Nature Reserve.
- 2nd March: Walk from Hadston Carrs to visit the new facilities at Hauxley.
- 2nd February: Wintering Wildfowl at Boulmer.
- 5th January: Wintering Wildfowl on the Tweed Estuary.
- 1st December: Linton Ponds - Wintering wildfowl and waders.
- 3rd November: Aln Estuary - Wintering wildfowl and waders.
- 6th October: Budle Bay - Wintering birds.
- 1st September: Thrunton Woods - forest walk looking at fungi, flowers and autumn birds.
- 4th August: East Chevington - coastal walk looking for breeding birds and dune flowers.
- 7th July: Barrowburn Hay Meadows - looking at flora and upland birds.
- 2nd June: Ross Bank Sands - looking at breeding birds and dune flowers.
- 5th May: Hulne Park - Woodland and water birds.
- 7th April: Wildlife and Spring Flowers at Hadston Carrs.
- 3rd March: Wildlife at Branton Ponds.
- 4th February: Winter Wildfowl on the Coquet Estuary.
- 7th January: Winter Wildfowl and Waders at Howick Seahouses Farm.
- 3rd December: Wintering wildfowl and waders at Linton Nature Reserve.
- 5th November: Wintering wildfowl and waders at Old Bridge, Berwick.
- 1st October: Autumn colours, seeds, fruit and fungi at Holystone Forest.
- 3rd September: Passage migrants and autumnal flowers at Boulmer.
- 6th August: Moorland and woodland flora and fauna at Holburn Grange.
- 2nd July: Long Nanny tern colony and dune flowers.
- 4th June: Breeding birds and flowers at Harthope Valley.
- 7th May: Coastal flora and breeding birds at Craster. At Craster quarry: blackbird, chiffchaff, 2 swallows and 2 rook nests. At Craster Shore: 5 house martins collecting mud, one pair constructing a nest on a wire! 10 linnets, 3 oystercatchers, 1 skylark and a female wheatear. At Dunstanburgh Castle: a male peregrine, grey seal, male eider, male reed bunting, 10 meadow pipits, 16 razorbills on cliff ledges, 12 razorbills on the sea, about 200 pairs of kittiwakes, 1 pair of fulmar, 2 shag nests, a rock pipit, a guillemot, 12 swallows and 12 house martins.
- 2nd April: Early migrants and hill and valley wildlife at Ingram Bridge.
- 5th March: Early spring flowers, woodland and River Aln birds, Hulne Park, Alnwick.
- 5th February: Wintering Wildfowl and Waders in and around Druridge Bay Pools.
- 8th January: Wintering Wildfowl and Waders at Low Newton.
- 4th December: Wintering Wildfowl and Waders at the Queen Elizabeth Country Park, Woodhorn.
- 6th November: Wintering Wildfowl and Waders at Druridge Bay
- 2nd October: Woodland and Moorland Life, Harbottle Crags
- 4th September: Early Migrants, Budle Bay
- 6th March: Hauxley Reserve
- 6th February: Branton Pools
- 9th January: Caistron
- 12th December: Tweed Estuary
- 14th November: Cresswell Pond
- 11th October: Holy Island